Focus Insite follows the Marketing Research Association’s Respondent Bill of Rights. We also make your privacy a priority, and we stay current with changing data protection standards.
What Are Your Rights If Interviewed?
Your participation in a legitimate research study is very important to us, and we value the information you provide. Therefore, our relationship will be one of respect and consideration, based on the following practices:
- Your privacy and the confidentiality of your answers will be respected and maintained.
- Your name, address, phone number, e-mail, personal information, or individual responses will not be disclosed to anyone outside the research project without your permission.
- You will always be informed in advance if an interview is to be audio recorded or video recorded (as in the case of telephone or in-person studies). Additionally, you will be told of the intended use of the recording. As a best practice, assume all calls or interviews will be recorded for research purposes.
- The researcher will be identified to you. You will be told the name of the research organization and the general nature of the survey.
- You will not be sold anything, or asked for money, under the guise of research.
- Your decision to participate in a study, answer specific questions, be re-contacted at another time, or discontinue your participation will be respected.
- You are assured that the highest standards of professional conduct will be upheld in the collection and reporting of information you provide.
Online Survey, opinion and marketing research is an important facet of our society, allowing everyone to express their views on political and social issues, as well as on products and services.