We are holding a study on Syringe Injections for patients and caregivers, which is being held in-person Philadelphia on Monday, August 3rd – Wednesday, August 12th.
The session should last approximately 60 minutes and for your efforts, you will be paid $125.
We would also like to share with you some steps we are taking to help instill confidence in what to expect when you arrive at our office. The facility has taken several precautions per the CDC and state guidelines:
- You will be asked to wear a mask and gloves for the duration of your time onsite. Masks
- and gloves will be provided on arrival as needed.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be made available at the facility to wipe down
- all surfaces.
- The Surface-cleaning of the study area will be completed before and after each subject.
- All study materials will be disinfected before and after each subject.
- Social distancing will be adhered to during before, during, and after the test.
- The number of site staff will be limited to enable social distancing.
- Site staff will utilize proper PPE to ensure the safety of participants and staff.
Should you qualify, we will contact and schedule you! Please fill out as completely as you can with your BEST contact information!
Please click here to begin our qualifying screener: https://survey.FocusInsite.com/zs/LXBUuF