We are on Phase 2 of our automobile study and are looking to speak to the following and get opinions to get a better idea of a few issues:
This pays $200.00 for 90 minutes and is an in-person interview only in Manhattan Beach, California. This is going on March 9th through the 17th.
We are looking for a few different groups.
- People who own or lease cars and live in apartments, as well as those that have a license but don’t own a car in various age categories.
- A GM of a local hotel in the area to discuss automotive, parking issues, etc.
- Residential Property Manager
- Owner or the GM of a local Tow Truck Company
- Owner/GM of a local Collision or Auto Repair Business
- Deployed Military -who in the last 6-9 months left car in US or sold.
- Small to Medium Size Business in the Los Angeles area. -preferably ones that have delivery services as part of their offering.
Examples would be:+
Furniture/ Home Goods
- +Furniture Business
- + Repair/ Maintenance
- + Florists
- + Food & Beverage – caterers, consumer product goods
- + Auto parts dealers
- + Healthcare remote services (e.g. elderly care)
If you are interested, please fill out the below link and should you qualify, we will contact you!